Comprehensive Doula Services
Now accepting clients
Our experienced doulas are available now to support your family through your pregnancy, labor, birth and the postpartum period. They are available for in and out of hospital births.
Birthing with our doulas includes:
● One in home visit with the doula before labor begins
● Two in home birthing classes with the doula and a CNM
● Continuous doula support during labor and birth
● One postpartum visit from doula
*We are able to individualize doula care to your meet your family’s needs
We will work with clients to maximize preconception health, determine the most appropriate prenatal appointment schedule, find support with other expecting families and provide education and skills to enhance the experience of an unmedicated labor and birth.
Studies have shown that out of hospital birth is a safe option for low risk women. Both the American College of Nurse Midwives and the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists support birth centers as safe locations to labor and give birth in. The World Health Organization’s position is that women should give birth wherever they feel safe.
Certified Nurse Midwives are trained in differentiating the normal from the abnormal. If there is any indication that a woman’s labor is progressing abnormally, a smooth transition will be made to a higher level of care at Evergreen Hospital, located just across the street from the center.
Certified Nurse Midwife Owned & Operated
Now scheduling clients
● Free one hour in-home consultation
○ Learn about our services
○ See if you are a fit for our practice
● In home services include:
○ Preconception assessment and counseling
○ Routine prenatal care
○ CNM-attended labor and birth care
○ Postpartum and newborn care
● Birth and wellness center services beginning Fall 2018:
○ All pregnancy-related services
○ Childbirth preparation courses
○ Routing GYN care (Pap tests, breast exams)
○ Birth Control (including IUDs)
○ Primary Care visits and recommended screenings
○ Community education